Download free samples: https://www.audiotent.com/free-product-taster/
In this tutorial, I will show you some helpful tips and tricks to get a professional analog sound in the box. We will be processing loops and warming them up with a bunch of plugins that do the job extremely well! A little goes a long way and that is what this tutorial is all about…
Please make sure you are listening to the video with full-range speakers or headphones to hear the results accurately.
You are going to learn how to:
● Use pre-amps to warm up drums.
● Inject some vinyl noise and dust into a top loop.
● Re-amp a bass with a guitar cabinet, microphone and mixing desk.
● Warm up a synth loop with a tape and channel combination.
● Send a pad loop through an old microphone and plate reverb.
What are your favourite ways to make warm up loops? Let us know in the comments below…
For more music production tips visit our website: https://www.audiotent.com