In this tutorial, I will show you some helpful tips and tricks to warm up your synth patches. There are some key elements and modulations that will help to spice up any synth patch and make it sound warmer and more analog. We will be using Arturia’s Pigments VST, but you can use any VST and apply similar techniques.
Please make sure you are listening to the video with full-range speakers or headphones to hear the results accurately.
You are going to learn how to:
● Use oscillator drift to make the patch unstable and analog.
● Stack and detune oscillators to make them sound even warmer.
● Apply random LFO’s to the oscillator fine-tune.
● Overdrive the filter and make the cutoff unstable.
● Add an analog style delay by making the delay time unstable and warped.
What are your favourite ways to make patches sound even more analog? Let us know in the comments below…
For more music production tips visit our website: https://www.audiotent.com