▶ Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/SoundOracle
This week’s tutorial is a step-by-step guide to parameter found on reverbs called pre-delay. Website: https://soundoracle.net/
Reverb is an incredible tool for creating depth & space, but if it’s used incorrectly it can create muddiness & a crowded mix. Luckily there are parameters that can not only fix this issue, but help create a spacious & dreamy sounding reverb.
Pre-delay is the gap of time between the direct sound & the decay of the sound. When used properly this tool can help create the perfect amount of space between your audio source & the reverb. We will be using some math in this video, so get your calculators ready & be prepared to become an expert at pre-delay!
Follow along as professional engineer Eric “Realistic” Michael breaks down his techniques to executing the perfect pre-delay.
JOIN MY UNQUANTIZED PODCAST COMMUNITY:
Don’t miss out Unquantized Podcast Live & Interactive by @soundoracle + @triza starting at 4pm every Friday @IG !!! https://goo.gl/jFlaL3
● Get SUPER SAMPLE GENESIS: http://bit.ly/SuperSampleGenesis
● Get THE ORACLE PACK VOL 4: http://bit.ly/2Swv8Hw
● Get THE 808 FORMULA 2: http://bit.ly/808Formula2
● Get BEEN TRAPPIN 3: https://bit.ly/2zWzIYC
● GET VOCAINE GLITCHED VOCAL LOOPS: https://bit.ly/2zXjZbT
● GET ART OF TRANSITION: http://bit.ly/TheArtofTransition
● GET SAMPLE GENESIS: http://bit.ly/samplegenesiskit
● GET XO2 LOOPS: http://bit.ly/XO2-MelodyLoops
● GET XO LOOPS: http://bit.ly/XOMelodyLoops
● GET NO GAMES: http://bit.ly/NoGamesOfficialKit
● GET ARTICUL8: http://bit.ly/ARTICUL8
● GET BEEN TRAPPIN 2: http://bit.ly/beentrappin2
● Instagram: https://goo.gl/jFlaL3
● Twitter: https://goo.gl/0tnYff
● Facebook: https://goo.gl/UT23j0
● YouTube: https://goo.gl/tou8bM
● Soundcloud: https://goo.gl/7v35Tb
● Google+: https://goo.gl/MtakuR
● Pinterest: https://goo.gl/qfPEMh
ERIC MICHAEL – REALISTIC PRODUCTIONS (Engineer)
Realistic is a Music Producer and Engineer located in the Twin Cities. He has been producing music for Hip-Hop & Pop music since 2004. In 2017 he graduated with an AAS in Music Production & Engineering.