In this tutorial, I am going to share with you a great way to process synths using frequency specific processing. In a nutshell, we are going to target specific frequency bands to process with things like compression, saturation, delay, reverb and chorus. At the end, we will look at how you can combine all the processes shown to create a more tonally balanced, powerful, controlled and wider synth sound.
Please make sure you are listening to the video with full range speakers or headphones to hear the results accurately.
You are going to learn how to:
● Target specific frequencies when applying Chorus.
● Choose which frequency bands to send into a delay.
● Fix tonal balance and dynamics by applying multiband compression.
● Use multiband saturation and distortion.
● Combine all of the above plus more…
Let us know in the comments if you have enjoyed this tutorial? Do you already apply this process to your sounds?
For more music production tips visit our website: https://www.audiotent.com